Socially Curated Affiliate Program
| The Process |
We try to keep the process pretty simple when you join the Curated Monthly Affiliate Program. We've streamlined it so you can continue doing what you do best: post, blog and kill it on social media.
- Use the form below to apply. We'll email you once your application is approved and you’ll be given an affiliate code to start promoting Socially Curated immediately.
- We'll send you monthly activity reports, along with a payment through your PayPal account on the 17th of each month.
| Inspiration + Ideas |
- Write a blog related to online training for social media or how online marketing has changed over the years. Publish your post on your blog and distribute it in your newsletter or to your email list.
- Add information about Curated Monthly, along with your affiliate code, to any pages or posts you have about starting a blog or using Instagram for your business.
- Partner with us for a FREE webinar that you promote to your list. We will teach a one hour class on social media and online marketing. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a date and time.
- Add Curated Monthly to your resources or links page on your blog as one of your recommended online social media training sites.
The sky is the limit! Let us know if you have any questions or ideas about other places or ways to use your affiliate link.
We're absolutely thrilled for you to join the Socially Curated family!
| Details + Terms |
The terms of our affiliate program are pretty straight forward, but we want to clarify a few things to be sure we're all on the same page.
- Payouts are made through PayPal on the 17th of each month.
- You will receive $1 for every member who enrolls with Curated Monthly. (bring us 100 and that's $100 for you). And for every 10 you refer, you receive a free month of Curated Monthly yourself. Bam!
- Self-referrals are not allowed. The point of the affiliate program is for you to refer other people to our service. This is not applicable for you to receive a discount on your own account.
- The Golden Rule applies here, Just be nice. Abuse, shaming, or shady behavior will get your account banned.
- In some cases, we can give credit to an affiliate even if the customer didn’t sign up with your discount code. If you think you have a case like that, contact us asap so we can help.
- We reserve the right to change the terms of the affiliate program at anytime.
Now that we're all on the same page, let's get you set up to get paid for sending killer solo-preneurs our way!
- Kristen + Toni